Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Current Project

Monday, April 21, 2014

Current Project

Sewanee by Beth Bradford, is a free pattern download. I am working it in Cherry Tree Hill's SuperSock Select in the Monet colorway.  I purchased the yarn at the Rhinebeck sheep and wool festival.

This is a simple pattern to memorize and knit.  Sometimes the simple things are the most elegant.

I am finding it very relaxing and satisfying to work the pattern with this lovely yarn.  The yarn has a beautiful twist and lovely hand.  I love the Monet colorway, especially since it reminds me of a beautiful friend of mine who shares the colorway name.    The project is for me, so there isn't a deadline stressing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails