Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Local Fiber Events

Friday, May 30, 2014

Local Fiber Events

I am very excited about some upcoming fiber events here in Maine that I plan to attend.  Perhaps I will see you at one or all of them too.

The first one is the 14th Annual Maine Fiber Frolic.  The Frolic is scheduled for June 7th & 8th from 9 am to 4 pm at the Windsor Fairgrounds, Rt. 32, Windsor, Maine.  There is an extensive list of workshops to participate in and the vendors are extensive.  The event is rain or shine.  I have only attended it one weekend and it rained both days, but we (my sister and I) still had a great time.  I took some weaving classes that weekend, purchased some amazing fibers and mingled with furry, four-legged creatures.

The next one I plan to attend is the 1st Annual Maine Alpaca Experience.  Obviously, since it is the first one, I haven't attended it before.  It is scheduled for June 21st, from 10 am to 5 pm at the Northern Solstice Alpaca Farm, 141 Crosby Brook Rd., Unity, Maine.  There will be lots of cuddly critters, seminars, tours, and more.  I'm not sure what "more" is, but I know that they sell their products, so most likely you can bring home something fabulous!

Are you planning on attending either of these events?  Are there other Maine fiber events that you are excited about?  Please leave a comment about events you are excited about. Maybe I will see you there :)

Still Yarn Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails