Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Spinning Wheel For Sale ****SOLD*****

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Spinning Wheel For Sale ****SOLD*****

For Sale: Ashford Traditional Spinning Wheel. In great condition and spins like a dream. I am selling it because my back prevents me from being able to spin on it for very long so I want to sell it and get an espinner.
I purchased it about 4 years ago on Ravelry and the seller said she had purchased it used, so I have no idea how old it is.
Comes with both single and double treadle set up, regular flyer with 3 bobbins plus a jumbo flyer with 3 bobbins and lazy kate. Must be able to come pick it up in Maine as I have no idea how to ship such an object, but I am willing to meet someone part way if it is a reasonable distance. $450.
I can take more pictures if desired.  If you are interested please contact me through Ravelry.  I am BevIsYarnCrazy on Ravelry.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails