Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Spa, Knit & Spin 2015

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Spa, Knit & Spin 2015

I went, I saw, and I spent! Yes, I love to stimulate the fiber community economy.

My sister, my sister-in-law and her friend joined me in Freeport, Maine for the thirteenth annual Spa, Knit & Spin.  It was great to be able to share this wonderful experience with my companions and with the new people that I met.  I was even able to help someone get started with her new supported spindle.  I am really looking forward to attending next year!

While we were in the area, we did make an excursion to Bath, Maine to explore Halcyon Yarns.  This store always fills me with wonder.  There is so much to see and learn about and never enough money!  Since, I love this place so much, I decided to share it with you.  Unfortunately the sound quality was terrible, so I dubbed over it with music.  Please enjoy the eye candy and forgive my shaky hands.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a pretty shop! I'm waiting for photos of your stash enhancement.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails