Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: DIY Saves Money

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DIY Saves Money

Since I haven't accomplished much of anything with my knitting, crocheting, or spinning to share with you yet, I would like to direct you to the blog of a genius, in my opinion. This amazing person has made their own wool combs for only $15.00! I am very impressed.

Beth Skwarecki's Science & Miscellanea blog will tell you how, with very detailed parts list and instructions. There is even a link to tell you how to use them after you make them. If I had any wood working skills and tools of my own, I would start making these immediately. Especially, since I have wool comb envy in a very bad way. (hint, hint)

I will try to produce something of my own for my next blog post, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails