I promise you that I have been working on projects. Lots of projects have been completed but not many have been photographed. I think that the photography issue may be part of my blogging block. I am very frustrated with the quality or lack of quality in my photography, so I don't want to take pictures of what I have done. If I don't have pictures to show you, then I don't want to blog about what I can't show you. It is time to get past all that.
Works In Progress (WIPs):
- Moose Afghan (from hell) - about 75% complete, but it is too hot to work on a king size afghan.
- Long Cat Scarf - about 50% complete. It is double-knit and the technique is new for me :)
- Skull Towel - about 25% complete. This started out as a dishcloth, but it is going to be to big for that.
- Sock Monkey Hat - I just cast on this one. My sister requested it for her granddaughter.
- Ladies Top - about 30% complete. I haven't worked on it in a month
- Semele - about 20% complete. I haven't worked on it in a month or more.
I think that is all of them. Check back on Friday when I will post picks of some recent FOs. Until then, Happy Creativity to you all !