Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: My Lucky Day!

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Lucky Day!

I am still stunned by Friday. I am not sure why I was so fortunate, but I am very grateful for my good fortune. What good fortune, you may ask...hello, is anyone out there asking?

First, I was informed by NAMG on plurk that I won the contest that she and several other plurkers sponsored! You may remember that I blogged about the contest earlier in the week, if you would like to check out all of their blogs. The prize is yet to be determined but I am so grateful that I was lucky enough to be randomly picked. Thank you so much!

Then, as if that wasn't wonderful enough, another plurk pal asked if I would like to test one of her incredible products for free! I know I am being a bit obtuse about the what and the who of this, but as soon as I get permission from her, I will tell you all about it and where you can get it too.

Finally, I saved the best for last. We received a letter informing us that a handicap accessible apartment is now available, after being on a waiting list for 8 months! We still have to interview for it, so it isn't a done deal, but Ray and I have been waiting for something to become available for so long and it could make such a huge difference in our lives. We should hear more by Tuesday, hopefully. Please keep your fingers crossed for us!

I was already feeling pretty grateful for my family, my friends, a roof over my head and plenty to eat, so now I am feeling quite overwhelmed, blessed, and even more grateful. Also, I must admit, I did think that I should go buy a lottery ticket on my lucky day, but common sense prevailed.

I wish for everyone to have a such a lucky day and may every day bring to you some joy!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for y'all about the apartment! That's fantastic hon! Friday was certainly a red letter day for you! I'm DYING to know about what you are testing and for who!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding it awful hard to type with my fingers crossed, but if it'll help in any way I'm doing it! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails