Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Tuesday's Temptation!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday's Temptation!

I love all the accoutrements that go along with my chosen crafts.  The multitude of bejeweled or comical stitchmarkers, and the other inventive implements that can assist in the creative process are frequent purchases of mine for my own pleasure and for gifts.

If you too like to collect these little pleasures in your totes, please proceed immediately to the Wine Makers Sister.   There you will find fabulous stitch markers, hand carved stamps for knitters, plus knitting themed mugs and note cards. There are even things that have nothing to do with knitting.  Imagine that! (I ♥ the mitten stamp.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails