Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Spa, Knit & Spin 2015 - Market Place Tour

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Spa, Knit & Spin 2015 - Market Place Tour

I spent way too much on this weekend, but once you see all the amazing things that the vendors had for sale, you will understand why.  The lovely face saying hi to Melody is Heather (boutrosbabe) Kinne, of the Fiberista Files fame and proprietor of Highland Handmades.  I was fortunate to purchase one of the spindles that her husband, Paul Kinne, produces and I love it!  

I will do one more post about the "Spa" showing what I purchased in a few days, I hope.  Until then, please enjoy a view of the market place via my phone camera.  


Let's all stay yarn crazy!

1 comment:

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails