Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: New Addiction

Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Addiction

What have I been up to lately, that has been keeping me from blogging? Would that be knitting? NO! Crocheting or spinning perhaps? NO! Plurking even? NO! My latest addiction is a free browser game called Molehill Empire!
This game brings out the virtual gardener in me. You can create your own garden, earn points to advance to different levels and trade your produce with others according to what the market demands. You don't need nimble fingers to blast opponents or meet a time limit, so this game operates at my pace or your pace if you give it a try. I hope you too will come by and check out http://www.molehillempire.com/ !

1 comment:

  1. The engaging nature of Internet communications and interactive games means many to the opportunities for creating new identities in online communities. Internet addiction is a new area of clinical practice and this article outlines . MUDS introduced interactive online role-playing games to the internet. The American Medical Association is preparing to recognise internet game addiction' as a formal diagnostic disorder.
    -----------------------

    jnnywllms

    Drug Rehabs

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails