Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Has it really been that long?

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Has it really been that long?

Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post. I apologize for neglecting my blog. It's not that I haven't been producing any new projects, it's just that I haven't really felt like I had anything to say. Well, I'm still not sure I have anything to say, but I know that I need to get some project pictures taken and posted before I give the projects away.

It is evening time here in Maine, so I will be taking pictures in the morning, hopefully with the sunshine helping out. I promise a post tomorrow with photos and pattern details tomorrow. Until then, have a wonderful evening and a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails