Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Knit and Crochet Magazines...the decision!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Knit and Crochet Magazines...the decision!

Thank you for all the responses, here on the blog, on Facebook and on Plurk!  You have made some interesting suggestions and given a myriad of reasons.  I really do appreciate the time you took to respond!

After reading all of the comments, one in particular stood out to me.  Poppet, had mentioned that she doesn't subscribe to any magazines.  She flips through them before purchasing to make sure she will actually want to make something from the magazine.  Although I like the convenience of subscriptions, I do find that I get the occasional magazine that I don't want to make anything that is in it.  Now, I don't only buy the mags for the pictures (hehehe), I also like the articles.

What I have decided to do is to forego subscribing to anything for about 6 months and only purchase magazines after examining them, so that I can see which ones I tend to gravitate to most.  Then I will decide which 2 magazines to subscribe to, one knitting & one crochet.

Thank you all for taking a little time out of your day to read my blog and respond.  I love hearing from you and hope you will feel free to make suggestions of what you would like to see me post about here.

Happy Creativity to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails