Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: My Sweater Journey Progress

Saturday, February 21, 2015

My Sweater Journey Progress

I am knitting the Featherweight Cardigan by Hannah Fettig in Elegant Yarns Athena lace weight yarn 202 Pink colorway.  I am using my Chai Goo 47" circs, U.S. size 5 - 3.75 mm.  

I started this cardigan on February 6th and very late last night, or more accurately very early this morning (2 am), I divided for the sleeves!!!  I never thought I would be knitting a sweater for my very ample self in lace weight yarn.  I loathe to admit this, but I am knitting the largest size.   I don't like close fitting sweaters. I want this to float away a bit.  


I am sorry that the picture isn't neat and tidy, but photography just isn't one of my favorite pastimes.  Enough blathering for now.  I need to keep knitting!

Stay yarn crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails