Well, here we go:
- I am a world class procrastinator. Heck, I put off this post for days. I can even put off procrastinating. How's that grab ya?
- I have previously told you what an incredible family I have, but what I haven't told you is that I am the black sheep of the family. I have failed to achieve any of the expectations that my family has had for me.
- I loath housework! Yes, I am a slob. Thank goodness for the incredible man in my life who patiently does his best to pick up after me.
- I have always dreamed of being a writer. Since you are reading this, you understand why that dream never came to fruition.
- Lastly (are you as grateful as I am that this is almost over?), I firmly believe that the worlds most perfect food is cheese. If you put cheese in it, on it, or at least in the name of whatever food you are serving, I will eat it. It is wonderful in both savory and sweet dishes. Cheese is at its best in it's purest state, alone, as a slice, a nugget, a nibble, a shred, a brick, a block, a wedge or a wheel. I LOVE CHEESE! (Not quite the epiphany that you were hoping for, right?)
Now for the naming of the victims...er, I mean the taggees:
Hopefully you all will be more interesting for your readers than I have been. I hope that you will please forgive me for tagging you as I have decided to forgive Mitchypoo for tagging me.