Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: TUESDAY'S TEMPTATION

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TUESDAY'S TEMPTATION

I love my Spindolyn! I think everyone should have a few of these incredible spinning tools. You can find Spindolyns at Knitting Any Way. There you will find a plethora of information about Spindolyns, quill supported spindles. This is my preferred method of spinning when I am away from my spinning wheel.

I own the castle style base and I have both the tenor whorl and the soprano whorl. Now she has come out with a mezzo whorl that I am sure I will have to purchase too. There are 4 different bases available and all the bases work with all of the whorls.

I love my Spindolyn so much that I made a bean-bag cozy for it. It adds more weight and stability to the base by widening the base, plus inside it is a resealable bag filled with rice, wrapped around the castle base. The pictures below show the castle base nestled in my cozy supporting the tenor whorl on which I have been spinning some fabulous angora fiber that I got from Heather (boutrosbabe) at Highland Handmades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails