Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: TUESDAY'S TEMPTATION

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TUESDAY'S TEMPTATION

I like to tip-toe through Etsy more than I probably should and while there I come across some interesting items. An added bonus is that I keep PayPal in business. Hey, in this economy we all have to do our part.

Today my Etsy search was for knitting patterns. I didn't have anything more specific than that in mind when I came across For A Song. It was the sweet baby pictures that drew me in, and then I realized that the patterns were just what one of my nieces had discussed with me for photography props for her business. How am I supposed to resist this?
I ordered a cocoon pattern and a pixie hat pattern. A big plus is that she gives permission to sell what you knit!!! If you don't knit, she sells some of the items all knit up for you. Rush on over to For A Song and get what you need for the most adorable baby pics ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails