Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Puff Stitch Hat

Friday, December 30, 2011

Puff Stitch Hat

My most recent finished project is a Purely Puffs Hat designed by Sarah Arnold.  This is a super easy, super fast project to do if you need a gift fast as it is worked with 2 strands of yarn held together.  This gives you more color options than just what a single strand of yarn offers.  If you have a yarn that is a bit too loud in color, you can tone it down with a solid mute color or you can make a dull solid color more vibrant by combining it with something more exciting.  I really am pleased with how this turned out and how wonderful it was to crochet, so I know I will be making more!  Happy Creativity to you all.


1 comment:

  1. Very, very nice. Every once in awhile we need something really fast, don't we!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails