Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: A Little Filler

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Little Filler

I saw this on Lisa's blog and thought it would be a filler post until I actually finish a project to blog about.

1. Where is your cell phone? I don't have one.
2. Where is your significant other? In bed.
3. Your hair color? Brownish with some white.
4. Your mother? Supportive.
5. Your father? Is missed dearly.
6. Your favorite thing? Yarn
7. Your dream last night? I rarely remember.
8. Your dream/goal? Health.
9. The room you're in? Living room.
10. Your hobby? Knitting, crocheting and spinning yarn.
11. Your fear? Becoming bedridden.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Healthy!
13. Where were you last night? Home, like every night.
14. What you're not? Thin.
15. One of your wish-list items? A drum carder.
16. Where you grew up? Maine.
17. The last thing you did? Read Lisa's blog.
18. What are you wearing? Shorts and a t-shirt.
19. Your TV? National Geographic channel is on.
20. Your pet? I wish I had one.
21. Your computer? HP Compaq Laptop
22. Your mood? PMSing
23. Missing someone? Dad!
24. Your car? I don't have one.
25. Something you're not wearing? Make up.
26. Favorite store? Knit Picks or The Loopy Ewe.
27. Your summer? Short.
28. Love someone? Yes, Ray.
29. Your favorite color? Green.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Less than 30 minutes ago.
31. Last time you cried? Last night.

Now it is your turn. Copy and paste it to your blog and please let me know that you did so I can come read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails