Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: On The Needles

Saturday, November 26, 2011

On The Needles

I was awoken by sirens this morning.  Once I calmed down and realized that it was from the KoC (Kingdoms of Camelot) game that I play on Facebook, I nearly threw my laptop across the room.  Gaming addiction is a very sad thing.  

Once I lost about 250 thousand heavy cavalry in the game, I settled down to some serious knitting.  I had ground to make up after a big boo-boo yesterday.  Somehow, I knit my thumb gussets upside down...Silly ME!  When I realized it I had already been knitting for over an hour.  

I am thrilled with being able to knit the mittens 2-at-a-time on circular needles.  The pattern that I designed means that either mitt can be left or right, and will be double thickness.  If you are interested in making a pair of mittens you can purchase my pattern or other items through a link on my Facebook page.  I will post a picture of this pair of mittens once I finish them.  I hope that will be tomorrow, but who knows what kingdom I will have to defend tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails