Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Snow + Knitting = Tranquility

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Snow + Knitting = Tranquility

This was the scene at 9:00 am this morning and the snow has been accumulating ever since.  I love to watch the snow fall while I knit.  It is so peaceful and reminds me of how much comfort and warmth my handmade items bring to others.

Currently I am working on a new design. It is a cabled hat, that I will eventually post for sale in my Etsy shop and on Ravelry.

I would really like to be spinning on my Ashford Traditional spinning wheel while I watch the snowfall, but I "tweaked" my back yesterday, when I reached a little too far for a pair of scissors at my knitting group.  So, my heating pad is keeping me company while I knit.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day here in the U.S.A.   I am grateful for so many things:  my incredibly supportive family;  my significant other, Ray ♥;  and my greatly improved health.   I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day in your homes with people and fur-friends that you love.  Please leave me a message about what you are grateful for and about your holiday preparations.  Above all, stay safe!!!

1 comment:

  1. a very happy Thanksgiving to you from your buddies in Virginia

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails