Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Tuesday's Temptation!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday's Temptation!

I was perusing the treasures on Etsy and became fascinated with the ceramic yarn bowls.  I personally tend to work from center pull balls of yarn, so, with my current economic standing in mind, I wasn't inclined to invest in the beautiful works of art.  On the rare occasion that I work from a non-center-pull ball of yarn, I have a DIY containment system.  It isn't display worthy, but it is functional.

Then I came across the lovely combo at the right. The yarn bowl is made from yarn!  Perfection :)  Also, the crafts-person has cleverly included needles and a ball of yarn with a surprise in it for the lucky recipient.  What a wonderful gift this would be for either a new knitter or an experienced one.

Also, you will find a myriad of other creative and imaginative gifts that are irresistible.  I have favorited the shop and will be back there frequently, I am sure.  Please take a moment to check out Green Mountain Wee Woolies and show her some love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails