Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Wreath Making Class

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wreath Making Class

I have had a wonderful morning!  I went to our local Agway store and took a wreath making class.  I met some wonderful, talented and creative people and had a fantastic time learning how to wire the fir, pine and cedar tips to the wreath form.  Now the wreath pictured below hangs outside my apartment :)
Yesterday, a dear friend, Jo, gave me a wonderfully thoughtful gift.  She gave me some of her home made cranberry sauce that she has jarred plus, a new coffee mug.  I will save the cranberry sauce for thanksgiving, but the coffee mug was pressed into service this morning.  It will be my favorite and I will think of her each time I use it. Thank you Jo!!!
I wish I knew where she got it, because I know several people who would love to have this mug!  Happy crafting everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I asked Santa for the same thing, more fiber. I've gotten to the point where I am trying to find a place to put it all. Signed, fellow fiberholic.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails