Last night I was going through my craft closet, trying desperately to find another spool of cream size 5 thread to use on my Sweet Sweater. Uh-huh...no such luck, but I did come across some granny squares that I made several years ago and which have been patiently waiting for a purpose. So, I hauled them out and stitched what there were of them together to make a lapghan. I will donate this to the nursing home that my mother works at. So, instead of sitting in a dark closet, they will hopefully provide some comfort to a wheel chair confined resident. That done, it does not solve my thread problem. It looks like I will be frogging the last set of incomplete motifs (incomplete because I ran out of thread *sniff*) and then changing color and pattern stitch to complete the last of the Sweet Sweater. I will use this new color to do the finishing trim on the arms and neckline as well, to tie it all together. Keep your fingers crossed for me, as this is not the outcome that I desired.