Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Friday's FOs

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's FOs

Remember this post I made back on June 5th, raving about the possibilities of Inn-spire?  Well, recently I went on a quilt shop hop with my sister, niece and a friend, and I found the very same pattern that I had blogged about.  I purchased the pattern and the interfacing and here is my version of that cute little pod.  I love it!  

I am going to do some experimenting with the little scraps of Inn-spire that are left to see what else this stuff is capable of.  Try it out.  It sure added some fun to my crafty world!

Happy Creativity to you All!


  1. How very cool! :) I love being able to use up every scarp of materials to make something useful.

  2. AWESOME!!! :) I still need one in BLUE! :)


Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This


Related Posts with Thumbnails