Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Friday's FOs

Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's FOs


Remember this post I made back on June 5th, raving about the possibilities of Inn-spire?  Well, recently I went on a quilt shop hop with my sister, niece and a friend, and I found the very same pattern that I had blogged about.  I purchased the pattern and the interfacing and here is my version of that cute little pod.  I love it!  

I am going to do some experimenting with the little scraps of Inn-spire that are left to see what else this stuff is capable of.  Try it out.  It sure added some fun to my crafty world!


Happy Creativity to you All!

2 comments:

  1. How very cool! :) I love being able to use up every scarp of materials to make something useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! :) I still need one in BLUE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails