Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Tuesday's Temptation

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday's Temptation

Today I have 2 shops with to tempt you with.  Each of them have similar items with their own twist and I would love to test drive each of them, but it just isn't within my budget right now.  These yarn holders look ingenious to me.  Since I can't have them, I would like to share them with you.  


This first is from Sun Valley Fibers and it is called a Yarn Buddy.  It holds 2 skeins at a time!  How wonderful for 2 socks at a time or stranded knitting!

The second one simply called a portable yarn holder and it is sold by Ogle Design.  It comes apart for convenience.  

Both of these wonderful devices spin, ala lazy susan style, so that you can work from the outside of your yarn cake with ease.  If either appeal to you, just click on over to one of their Etsy shops. 

Happy Creativity to you All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails