Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Tuesday's Temptation

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tuesday's Temptation

I have been inspired by INN-SPIRE!  Inn-spire is a non-woven fusible, moldable interfacing that I first heard about a week or so ago from a wonderful fellow crafter, Tracy, aka Fiber Babble.  Then this past weekend I went on a quilt shop hop with my sister, niece, and their lovely friend Monica.  In one of the shops I saw the project below that was made with Inn-spire, and I was intrigued.
I purchased the pattern, but they were sold out of the Inn-spire. The owner assured me that one of the shops left on my list would have it.  Imagine my dismay when each subsequent shop informed me that they were sold out and it was on back order!  Fortunately, the final shop had some so I scooped it up.  Now, I hope I have the sewing skills (or develop them along the way) to put this project together.  

If you would like to find Inn-spire, good luck!  LOL.  Their website link above has a "where to buy" link or you can buy it online through them. CreateForLess sells it but is out of stock.  You can ask them to notify you when they get it in stock.  

The pattern I purchased is available through AuntiesTwo (scroll down the page to find it).  Other ideas of what to use it for are Leaf Bowls and Votive Holders.  I would love to see what  you can come up with to use this amazing new product!  

Happy Creativity to you All!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you finally found some of the product - I'm having problems even getting it from my supplier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me about the stuff. I am in awe of the possibilities... :)

      Delete
  2. What a cute project. I look forward to seeing yours finished. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails