Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Tuesday's Temptation

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday's Temptation

I love this stuff!  What stuff you may ask?  Lavishea!

On my recent Quilt Shop Hop, I discovered Lavishea lotion bars.  The one I purchased is the lemon grass scent and it is wonderful.  I have been using it on my hands and elbows for 2 weeks now with fantastic results.  It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy, it is long lasting on my skin, and the scent is light and refreshing.  Also, because it is a lotion bar, you never get too much out of container, so the product lasts a long time and it won't spill or leak in your purse or project bag.

The Lemon Grass scent that I purchased only has 3 ingredients: fair trade shea butter, pure soy, and fragrance.  Check out Lavishea.com to find a store near you that sells it or to buy it online.  Happy Creativity to you All!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh lala! I remember you mentioning these in chat the other day. I will have to find some of this and try it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails