Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Frogging...again.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Frogging...again.

I have been frogging, and frogging, and frogging. I loath frogging. It seems like just when I think I have figured out this toe-up sock, I have to frog again. That is why I haven't posted for so long, since I haven't produced anything of consequence.

I have decided that frogging is a learning experience. That is the mantra I repeat as I frog. Frogging is a learning experience....ohhhhmmmmmmm. If this theory holds up, I must be a genius by now! I guess the fact that I keep frogging the same heel turn stitches means that I haven't learned anything yet, but I will keep trying. You keep on trying too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails