Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: WIPs

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WIPs

I have been finishing up several of my WIPs recently and realized that as the number of projects that I have going diminishes, the more I want to start new projects. I really dislike having just one project at a time going.

Currently, I have just two projects left in progress: The 2008 ThreadTeds Challenge and my sister-in-laws afghan. (there are always squares to be made for the Hugs From The Heart afghans or Scarves From the Heart too, but they are always needed) The ThreadTeds project is nearing completion with only a day or two of work left. I am going to try to avoid starting new projects until I finish the afghan as it is long overdue.

Now I go to lie down as I am not feeling well today. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails