Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Sasquatch Socks are done!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sasquatch Socks are done!

Yes, finally Jeff's Sasquatch Socks are complete. Yippeeeee! I could have made 3 "normal" sized pairs of socks in the same amount of time. The pattern I used is the Basic Sock Pattern by Antje Gillingham in "Knitting Circles Around Socks". I used Plymouth Encore Knitting Worsted in moss green. I know that they will be very warm for him because when my hands got cold while knitting them I would stick them inside the socks to warm up. It worked great.


I also have a picture of some socks that I knit for
myself. The pattern is the Lettuce-Edge Sock by Edie Eckman from the book "Knit Socks Whatever the Yarn". I made them of a white sport weight baby yarn that I had in my stash which was left over from a baby afghan I made several years ago. It is incredibly soft and cozy on my feet in the evenings when they tend to get cold. The quilt behind them was made by my beautiful and talented sister.

Ok, now I must get back to my post and finish my Sweet Sweater for the CAL. I am working on the trim so I should have a picture of it in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails