Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!

Monday, June 9, 2008

I have finally finished my Sweet Sweater #2 . This is not how I envisioned it when I started it, but I think it turned out okay. It was made with size 5 thread in cream and lilac (brand unknown) on a 3.25 mm steel hook. The Sweet Sweater Pattern is designed to be a custom fit, so I would estimate this top to be about a 4X. It took me about a month to complete while I was simultaneously working on a couple of pair of socks of which I previously posted pics.

Below is a picture of the neckline detail.

The picture below shows the bottom edging.

Now I have to complete my bear and the bear's doll for the 2008 ThreadTeds Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails