Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Heel success!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Heel success!

Hello everyone! I am in a much better mood today. The reason: I have successfully turned the heel and knit the heel flap for my toe-up nanner socks!!! (and the crowd goes wild!) Yes, it is true, success at last. I must give much thanks to the very helpful and knowledgeable knitters on Ravelry . Their patience and guidance had a lot to do with my finally understanding the how, if not the why, of the pattern. All that is left is the leg and cuff of the sock, which I hope to complete with a minimum of frogging. Oh yeah, there is the matter of the 2nd sock. Oh well, I am not going to dwell on that during this jubilant celebration of the nanner sock heel.

I would like to thank all who have read this blog and sat on the edge of your seat, just hoping for me to make it over this knitting hump. I know that you too are sharing in my joy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails