Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: UFOs

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

UFOs

How many UFOs do you have hidden away?

I ask because I recently went into my overcrowded yarn closet and tried to find a small ball of yarn to embellish something with and had to pull out a lot of stuff to find it. As I searched I came across a baby sweater that I started almost a year ago, had to buy more yarn for it, then totally forgot about it. This is never going to fit the child it was intended for. I then found a scarf that I had completed, the rest of the yarn is still with it, but I never made the mittens to match. Luckily, those are the only 2 UFOs that I had in the closet, but it made me wonder if everyone else has some forgotten or avoided UFOs in their closets too. Am I the only one?

Also, I would like to let you know that Vickie Howell has a great give away contest on her blog. The contest ends June 26th, so don't hesitate as the prizes are books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails