Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: My name is Beverly and I am a plurker.

Friday, June 13, 2008

My name is Beverly and I am a plurker.

Addiction is an ugly thing my friend. It lures you. It seduces you. Then it owns you. Yes, I admit it, I AM A PLURKER.

The real question is, am I ready to go through the steps of recovery. NO! That would take some time and I don't have time for anything other than plurking. Really, I don't have any time. It has taken me 34 minutes to write this much of my blog while plurking! Even my knitting and crocheting projects are starting to suffer.

There is one ray of hope in all this. I received a really cool nanner sock pattern from WendyKnits who is also a plurker. I am going to cast on for these lovely socks when I finally turn off the computer....hhmmmm...does anyone else sense a problem here?

Ok...gotta go plurk...I'm getting the shakes and miss the incredible knitters, crocheters, spinners, and others who live in plurkdom! Don't you want to visit the lovely land of plurk ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails