Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: As I promised...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

As I promised...

I have completed the mittens from the top down. I worked them on 2 cable needles. I changed the pattern by working half the thumb gusset stitches on each needle instead of all of them on the 1st needle as the pattern called for. It was just easier for me. I worked the thumbs on dpns.
This morning I cast on for the Amanda Hat designed by Gina House, to go with the scarf and mittens. I will let you know how this goes, but I looks like a very straight forward design. This is what I got done this morning:
I hope I haven't made too many mistakes during this post, but I have been rockin' out to Pat Benatar and lovin' it. Later!


  1. Great looking mittens! I love the color.

  2. I just made my first hat! It was fun - I hope you enjoy yours!


Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This


Related Posts with Thumbnails