Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: At a loss for words

Saturday, July 19, 2008

At a loss for words

I just don't know what to write about today, so I guess it will be a pictorial blog.
This is the Amanda Hat that I had started a few days ago.Here is the whole set together. The Amanda Hat, the Fancy Cabled Braided Scarf, and the Top Down Mittens knit 2 at a time.
Finally, this is the scarf that I started this morning. It is another of the Fancy Cabled Braided Scarf. I wish I had enough of this yarn to make a set. Now, I am off to knit some more on it.

4 comments:

  1. I love the yarn on the new project. It looks a lot like this Caron tweed I just bought in purple, green and black! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! The set looks gorgeous! I'm glad you like the scarf pattern enough to make another one. I only ever made one, and I gave it away. I should make one for myself!

    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that set, ,its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented!!!! They are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails