Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Cable Success!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cable Success!

Whew! I have successfully completed the Fancy Cabled Braided Scarf designed by Trish Day. I am so happy with the way this scarf turned out and with all that I learned from the experience of making it. I owe a big THANK YOU to Trish Day for encouraging me through this.
Now I have cast on for a pair of mittens, knit on 2 cable needles to go with the scarf. I have made many pairs of mittens before, but I have never knit both mittens at the same time so this will be interesting too. Wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. oooh - love the color! really pretty!

    (and I'm Haileysmomscat from plurk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! See? Cables aren't HARD... It looks lovely! And I bet the mittens to go with it will be just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails