Google+ Beverly Is Yarn Crazy!: Stubbornness is a virtue

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stubbornness is a virtue

Yes, I am stubborn and proud of it! I know, I know, yesterday I said I was going to frog the mittens completely because I just couldn't figure out how to do the thumb, but....

....I just couldn't give it up! I decided to move half the thumb stitches to the 2nd needle instead of having them all on the 1st needle as the pattern calls for. It wasn't easy to move them because I was working 2 mittens at the same time on cable needles, but I accomplished it. After moving the stitch placement, the knitting was easy all the way down to the end of the cuffs. I will finish the thumbs on dpns tonight and post pics tomorrow.

Again, I am so glad that I didn't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my crafty little world!

Share This

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails